Forum > City Of Massillon

Review of WHS-TV Livestream

(1/3) > >>

buddyh:
I watched the livestream of the St V game last and here is my opinion.

* Cameras & Angles.  Nicely done. 3-4 cameras including field level. A nice mix of long, medium and close-up. Each snap and ensuing play was done was in sort of a medium-close focus that showed the O & D formations and the following action.
* Replays. Yes, they had a few replays and they were mixed in with live action without interrupting the flow of the game.
* Announcing. A play-by-play announcer, but no color commentator. I judge that the play-by-play was done by a 16-17 year old young man. He did a very good job.
* Commercials. Yep. They had a few commercials. They were nicely spaced and did not interfere with the natural pace of the game. And I got to see something that I haven't seen in far too long - John George's sandwiches being made!Given that FOX, CBS, et al have millions of dollars of equipment, technical crews and announcers with decades of experience, and, given that the WHS-TV production is the effort of high school students from a small town in OH, WHS-TV comes out favorably in a comparison.

The kids did a damn fine job.

Al.:
Well said buddy 👍 👍

chap:
Where do you go to live stream the game? Thank's chap.

Egret:

--- Quote from: chap on August 27, 2018, 05:43:48 AM ---Where do you go to live stream the game? Thank's chap.

--- End quote ---

Well, well, well. Look who is back. How are you, my friend? Great to hear from you again.

MassillonJoe:

--- Quote from: chap on August 27, 2018, 05:43:48 AM ---Where do you go to live stream the game? Thank's chap.

--- End quote ---

http://www.massillonschools.org/LiveBroadcast.aspx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while Supporting
Supporting...
Go to full version